A refreshing, hydrating alcohol-free toner with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil, removes traces of make-up and remaining cleanser. Leaving skin feeling clean, supple and hydrated. Helps to maximise absorption of follow on products. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme. Suitable for all skin types With vitamin E With Community Trade soya oil from Brazil Facial toner Hydrating, refreshing feel Non-drying Made in UK
Our 3-in-1 treat for coloured hair, blended with Goji extract & Soybean Oil. Our lightweight hair mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-in. 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality. Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products. 98% Biodegradable Formula: as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests. Dermatologically Tested. Plant Oils. Silicones for anatural feel. Face tonic. For all skin types, even sensitive skin. Removes makeup residues, tonifies and moisturizes. The formula contains ingredients of natural origin.
A face tonic designed for all skin types, even sensitive. It contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The formula was enriched with limited aloe and hyaluronic acid. It effectively removes makeup residues, tonifies and moisturizes the skin, leaving it refreshed and perfectly clean. The product was placed in a 200 ml bottle. The cosmetic is vegan-friendly. It has been dermatologically tested. Face tonic. For all skin types, even sensitive skin. Removes makeup residues, tonifies and moisturizes. The formula contains ingredients of natural origin.
Enriched with soothing cucumber and vitamins, Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Toner works to refresh and tone the skin, removing the last traces of make -up and excess oils after cleansing. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested.
Boots vitamin C brighetning sleeping mask promises to give you brighter looking skin in 14 days. Our Vitamin C mask nourishes skin overnight for radiant looking skin. With added Vitamin C and YUZU extract this overnight mask is suitable for all skin types.